Target Customers, Journalists, Investors and Prospects that are looking for Your News
- Your press releases will reach thousands of media contacts, bloggers and consumers. All press release reach thousands of media contacts, bloggers and consumers.
- Get online visibility for your Press Release, Website and Business with our press release distribution service
- Placement of your press release in thousands of News sites, Blogs, Social Networks, Newspaper Sites, TV News Sites, Radio News Sites, Search Engines.
PRBuzz Creates SEO Results in top Search Engines and News Sites Worldwide
- SEO friendly “back links”: Hyperlinks are essential for bringing traffic to your site and improving search engine ranking. We allow up to 5 regular hyperlinks or text links in EACH PRESS RELEASE. Be careful! Some press release services do not allow you to link back to your web site.
- RSS content syndication: We share your entire press release with other websites so it can be found all over the internet. This makes a huge difference with search engine optimization and it makes it easy to find your press release.
- SEO URL technology: Important key words are included in the link to your press release. This is very important for search engines and very few press release services offer this. This technology has been tested and shown to triple the amount of traffic that press releases receive.
- Press releases remain live for at least three years: All of this SEO technology is useless unless your press release stays online for a significant amount of time. Be very careful! Some press release distribution services only keep your press release on their site for three months!